I want to Run

When I get up and Frown - Why Dont I have the Luxury to Sleep Longer.
And As I brush ,with my barely opne eyes.
I curse - the clock , That never stops ticking.
And there are still 3 more days left for the weekend.
Then Somehow I drag myself - Mechanically to the kitchen
Put the tea - I wont drink.
Pack the Lunch - I wont eat.
Get ready & Leave.
Leave the house and sorrows behind.
I try my best not to carry my burden of guilt with me.
But it comes with me as a shadow.
Following me - Reight behind me.
Whispering constantly in my ears,
The things I said and I shouldnt have said.
The things I did and i souldnt have done.
Also those thing I should have done - And I did not or could not.
NO NO COULD NOT.
I DID NOT!!!I DID NOT!!I WILLINGLY DID NOT.
This is how - I pick up the pace.
My mind starts racing...Somehow I could get away from this.
Go somehwere-Somewhere new.
A place - Where I can start a Fresh.
RUN - RUN - RUN.GET AWAY!!!
I miss to se things happening around me.
People think - I am lost in myself.
Thats presisely What I wish.
But then again - I have to pull myself together.
Drag myself home...get on with the tasks.
And once agian - My burden of guilt feel heavier.
With added Events - I missed to participate in.

What a Shame?
Where Do I hide my face?
I cant even sleep burying my face in blanket.
Shut off my syes and sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है