A Bad Joke

A Bad Joke

When we met , We dint know what destiny had in store
We just met like I get hold of a book
We enjoyed everybit of our togetherness
Just the togetherness.
Like reading it - silently,away from everybody
quitely while lying on a bed.
Tucked nicely in the dim light.
We kept enjoying-Me and My book.
Oh that was funny and that was so interesting.
That part - There , on that page.
and then the urge the fire inside , our conscince
Plays some role.
Starts arguing.
Right and Wrong??For how Long??
I have to get over it-Go away..where to??
What that means-and what this doesnt.
Well - too many questions.
unanswered - most of them.
As I cant master enough guts to answer those.
Neither the book-It says whats written by the author.
Who no longer exists.
Answer is inside - Me and You.
What a prank destiny played on me.
A bad Joke - thats what it was.
between you and me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है