Who Am I?

Who am I?
Ask yourself. Who am I?
Now you will turn to me saying who are you?
Who are you to order me what I should do and not?
Let me tell you.
I am one of you.
Take me as your mirror image.
Take me as a voice from your inside.
Trust me once and ask yourself.
Who am I?
You are a human being for start who can talk listen judge and analyze.
Then you are a tool for building relations with fellow human being.
Then you are here to make others life easier-happier better.
Then there is your family you were born with and then other you adopted.
Then again there is one you gave birth to.
Oh that is the most beautiful part.
And then what about you that keeps you surviving.
Lets you lead a decent life.
At least from the outside.
So Presicely...
You are me and Me is you.
We are all Same...Same human being.
In different Circumstances thrown by nature.
In different Stages Of Life decided by Biology.
In different moods or swings decided by psyche.
We are all Fellow Human Beings.
Me and You.
Now Will you agree with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है