The Bird Today

While going to pick up my lunch today
I was hungry - Quite Hungry!
I took a wrong turn and then had to take a U turn
to get back on the track
I was supposed to follow
So I turn and guess what
A Bird trying to cross the road.
that tiny - brown bird.
We all have seen - we see everyday.
Hopping - right in front of my car.
While I drive
closer...
She wont fly...She is happy - Dancing
And taking the Chance
of dancing in front of a moving car
approaching danger.
Enjoying every moment.
And As I went closer - Very certain
Its gonna fly - now - now - now
It Flew
Right across..
this close..
Again hapy
Feeling victorious of taking the chance
and winning
That little Bird.
Showed me today - A Way of Life.
Triumphant - Victorious - Glorious.
The Proud feeling of people.
Who take challenges and come out with flying colors.
Like that Flying bird.
Today and Forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है