Not Angry anymore...

Has anyone known this?
Something I feel these days.
The fear of my anger.
From Myself.
No I am not going to do it again.
Never again.
And better - that I dont feel like doing it anymore.
Rather - I cant anymore.
Something inside...changed in a look.
In a flash - Like a wink.
Something that was so deep rooted.
Pulled out and thrown..in one single shot.
And now I am a new myself.
All Pleasant - Happy.
Forever.
Calm and Nice.
Forever.
Be Pleasant - Be Pleasant Always be Pleasant.
Be Pleasant - Be Pleasant Always be Pleasant.
I hear this inside my head - buzzing.
And Its soothing.
But then Why do I feel shaking?
My legs going numb - everytime I laught at things.
I would usually be Fire at.
Has Someone Felt this too??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है