Now I Know.

Now I know..
Why I felt So Lost.
Why I felt like I am falling from the sky.
In a Narrow Trench.
Suffocating - Falling deeper.
Going to split into tousand tiny pieces.
Crazy Ideas - Woggling my mind.
Eating away - Anything nice I had to offer.
Why I felt - I was no good.
Why I thought - I have nothing to look forward to.
Why So many times - It occurred to me ,
That I should just get Lost.
I was tired.
I was worried.
I was lonely - By myself.
Because I thought.
You are not there.
Because you are my sky - where I could fly.
Controlling my moves-without falling.
You are my land - For that easy landing.
Without any trenches - all plain.
You are my Air I breath.
Without suffocating.
I dont feel you around and I am no where.
You bring me together.
Now I know.
And now I will never Let you go.
No matter what - We will never Apart.
I realised it last night.
When you were not with me - little unusually.
I could still feel - how it would have felt.
If you were there.
I missed - though I knew
Touch of your skin.
My skin knows.
Feel of you all over.
My heart only knows.
And now I know.
There is no me - Without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है