Pretentious

Are you as happy as you look you are.
Or you are pretending so...
All Tho pictures i see
of Faces.
Millions of them.
Posing Smiling.
Looking at each other.
With So much Love and So much care.
Seems its all real.
Is it all Real?
All the Times?
I wonder then.
Why not this world is filled with Love.
Peace and Harmony.
With so many pretty things around to look at.
But that will be my dream of utopia them.
With love all over.
Thats not the reality.
The bitter truth is all over.
Adn that makes me think-ponder.
All these smiles and talks of love.
Can not be true....Deep inside
There is something else.
Hatred-Grudges.
The feel of injustice.
The feel - I was Cheated.
And then A Plan of revenge.
Though I still wish.
All those smiles - Were true.
Are true.
May be-We are so blessed.
We all smile our ways through.
Into this World.
Through this life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है