Trust or Betray

Thinking whom I trust most
and Who can betray me.
I close my eyes..Try to see
The One I trust most.
And I have a tough time looking.
With no image in mind.
I start the search-wandering through myself.
and I try to look inside.
with my eyes shut.
Is there anything - Not yet.
Its a vaccum - I see.
Total vaccum - not even air.
To breath - to trust.
Inside my own head.
What I dint even store my own image?
Whew..Something is wrong.
Cmon - How long can I keep them shut anyways.
So I open my eyes
llok around myself.
Smile at things - people
And try to think other way.
Who is the one to betray me.
As soon as eyes Shut.
It gets noisy inside.
So many-too many.
Faces known - faces unknown.
All are there - him, her, them..
All of them.
Its suffocating now.
Hey wait - Look closer.
Faces changing - and their features too.
Something is common in them.
They all look the same.
Well They are-a Closer look.
Its Me.
Really??
My disguise.
Yeah-unbeleiveble .
But true-Its myself.
I least trust.
Forget about the rest.
I donno the rest.
I know myself and I cant trust you.
Hey me - you have cheated on me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है