The Dream last night

The Dream last night.
Was that just a dream or a Reality
Felt Almost real.
A Life of Mine.
After I Sleep and dream.
I be wherever I want to me.
I do what I always dreamt to do.
Its not always pleasant and.
Thats why the dilemma is.
If Its not only what I wished for.
But beyond that.
Whats are tha chances that.
They are just dreams.
Nothing beyond that.
I became a rebel.
I broke all the rules.
Still It seemed in effective.
My life dint go upside down.
Afetr all Thats how I will live.
almost a third of my life.
I will be dreaming.
So it is my life.
Escape from life.
Fullfillment of desires.
A third of my life if
can be spent - Dreaming!!
All those excitement -
Whats there to complain.
I will Live in my Dreams!!
Then Die Living my wake life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है