The Satan Against humanity

There is a monster
An ugly Monster - Right inside me.
The darkness and the gloom Inside.
is caused by this shade of dark.
Inside me.
Writhling with agony.
Rolling over to Create new Destruction.
A Monster is Sleeping inside.
Half awake - Half asleep.
Waiting every moment to Destroy Everyhting.
Ruining the White.
I try to show outside.
Turn it all Grey
Is his planning ahead.
I wish I could kill
but Its larger than it seems.
Lost I am and trapped I am.
Controlled by this monster.
Is the innocent Soul of mine.
No Body will beleive
Once the monster is out.
So I am writing it here.
Listen if you can.
Help me kill this inside.
This ugly mosnter is taking shape of me.
Replacing me - Destrying me.
In form of Anger.
In Form of Abuse.
In Form of Control.
In Form of Hatred.
In Form of Cruelty.
Ripping me apart - abandoning me from
All the kindness I had.
All the Care I could give.
Help me - Till I still have this feeling.
Before I dont feel like myself anymore.
Lets kill it together.
And save the Humanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है