Starry night

Sitting By the BonFire.
Staring at woods burning
Chatters all around .
and Still Felling Lonely.

Lying down on wet grass.
Tiny pebbles under my back.
some pointy some flat.
But all cold and colder.

I close my eyes and open them back.
Only to find - Above my head.
A Night full of stars.

Looking at me through those trees.
A Cloudless Night.
Not really bright but.
Starry Night.

And then in flash .
Everything else disappears.
Beacuse Of my strong urge.
to hold you in my Arms.
Just you and Me.
Lying Side by Side.
Staring at those.
Starry nights.

My Imaginations Coming Alive.
As Long As I Close My eyes.
Drift away into my own world.
Stealing moments away from world.

The Scorching Sun never comes.
and The wood Burning are never burnt.
No smoke to cloud my eyes.
its warm and nice,bright and Calm
You and me and the Starry night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है