An Argument

Recently-I was in a Party.
A Baby shower it was, For A close friend of mine.Surprise Party a lots of noise,MAny games,Prizes and yeah Good Food Which was "PutLuck",Some pots got lucky while others did not.
I love to get into argument with people all the time,This is how sometimes I speak my mind and sometimes I speak against my mind and Its nice to hear people actually speaking my mind.That day It was my turn to malign the concept of Love. I threw around the worst comments I could.Initially I disagreed to th idea of Compromise in a reationship - I said "Why should there be compromise".After all We got one life and we cant live that doing sacrifises.I actually wished to hear what these other ladies have to say against that.They are few people to whom I completely rely for any decision or judgement.Well they argued back-Saying relations dont survive without them and if you value relation you better give something to it for the security , Love and care that you get in return.And few other things..
Final blow came when I said "Love is short lived",What I meant was there is more than love it takes to keep a relationship intact but this statement of mine,Turned everyone off and they all said in Chorus 'That is so gross'.
It made me think-What was gross about that?Is it so gross to come out of closet.May be it is.May be its only me who feel this may,May be its not natural to think this way.This line of mine and the following statment has been haunting me since that day....Every now n then.It comes to me.
I am not a great fan of "Love", I dont beleive in it,May be I am way too practical to think so.I am amotional but sometimes I feel I drive the emotions and emotions dont drive me.and Live is nothing more that an Emotion.Among so many other emotions and feeling engulfing my mind,Love has alittle share of my mind.Then again I know-Somebody will love to argue back that Love has nothing to do with mind-and I will completely disagee as to me "Heart is just a pumping station".
It might me Gross to think Love is short lived,but I disagee that I can be in Love in and out of the day.Ask youself? Isnt it just another emotion like Anger,Fear and others? Yeah may be stroger than others once ina while but then again it settles too.
Its is So gross...Is that what you have to say ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है