Why Does it?

Why does It break my heart today To see you drift away.
Why does It feel like a part of me is actually torn away?
I wanna sing this song tonight ..and I wanna keep singing it.
That -
You are gone and you are gone and you are gone Forever.
Forever.
Forever.
It was only yesterday when you loved me with all your heart.
It was just a moment ago when I held you in my arms.
Why is it so now.
In a moment dreams shatterred.
Why is it so now.
That you are taken forever.
I have just one life to live.
And that too without you.
What is the point in living it -
When I have to just survive the life.
All I do is Dream and Wish that some day.
things will take a U - Turn.
And someday you will also feel
That I was the only one.
You will come back and I will wait for you.
Right where you left me alone.
You will hold me someday and We will shower in love.
I wish that day comes in soon..before I lost my breath.
I will live atleast in my life for atleast that long.
I will live - i will live though I m breathing all along.
Someday that Day - I will live for.
This longing does not die unless I do.
Only I wish that you come before I do.
You and only you-Nothing less will do.
You and only you-Nothing less will do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है