Storyteller

I am a storyteller.
I love to tell Stories.
I find every event fascinating.
Every Experience worth to share-with others.
When you have one - I am all ears.
I love to hear people - gasp,Laugh or say they are surprised.
I also like to see people say - That has happened with me too.
And I also feel light-when they relate to it and sometimes.
Even try hard to hide those tears in their eyes.
I am a story teller and I like to be one.
I find a story in everything happening around.
I make up few things to make it more appeling.
Afterall a story is not all real but some fiction as well.
Fiction and real - soem imagination and some Experience.
Makes the story - like an expert chef.
I put the right ingredients in.
Stirr it well- and wait for that boil.
Ready to serve when it is-I offer.
And I get it return - What I want to get.
When you have some time-Let me know.
And Talk to me-I will tell you a story or two.
We wil enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है