New york City

Here it comes-Straight from the heart,scripts of visiting New York City on my own.Though I have lived here almost 6 yrs now in Jersey.I just travelled from one end to the other of New York and Out of Manhattan-seeing teh fading towers and emerging deserted buildings..Old very old ones.
nothing can beat tha pace how the city moves.Tourists flooding from all over the globes,every next minute i wonder was that guy just took a picture of mine or the sculpture behind ,I dint intend to block the vision though.
winters it is and walking is tough , Wearing the longest jacket I have also the cap and cant forget the mittens plus a scarf-Still I can feel my toes freezing under that thick leather shoe and a pair woolen socks.
Its terribly cold - Cant figure out which way to go , my glasses get foggy with my breath.What I life?Well how long can I pull this off..I know i know seasons change and people get used too of things..Havnt I heard that million times before.
Hopping in and out of one place to other-figuring out?is it what I wanted to?Ii traded my peaceful life with all these hassles?Asking atleast 20 people a day about direction or subway and then feelig I dont really know where I am.
Tough it was - worse than it sounds.Somebody once told me-We feel thsi way when we feel we have lost control...and yes even knowing that eases the stress.

once in the right train-I take a breath of peace-settle down in my seat and remeber my days back home.Were quite like this...worse-Here atleast i dont care about how people pass around me and how they try to brush themselves..Its so much easier,though i will definitely cluch my wallet close,i just saw a lady complaing at a subways tation about a purse-snatcher in stark day light.
Manhattan - Beautiful. May sound absurd but again-Reminds me of Home.The buildings ages from 2-300 yrs may be more.Piece of architecture and work of artists.A rainbow of people from as many race and community can be imagined...flooding-pouring.Small stalls across the street.Same scarf sold at $5 and $10 on each end of teh Street.
Funny enough.Well that was the reason I baught one too...nevertheless I needed one bad.
Peaceful was my slumber last night-As i had no train to catch.But I cant complain altogether as I still feel teh warmth at the Grand central Concourse-lingering in my mind.Cant get enough.
home Away from Home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है