Emotional Crisis

Asking questions to myself and then making assumptions.
Based on my restricted knowledge of controlled exposure to the world outside.
Getting ideas - confirming my theories.
Again !
Asking questions I am - to Myself.
Doubting - contradicting and never reaching any conclusion I am.
Still, At every moment, I can not keep it waiting – the life.
So I decide, the best choice, at that moment.
Play by the rules, almost all the times
And Lead a life, Yet again at another moment.
On that hormonal surge, I doubt and question myself.
Find guilty – No matter what, Pass on the verdict.
Yet again – Who am I to do so to myself.
Or anyone Else.
When I am nothing but and emotional crisis at that moment or this.
Guided controlled yet naturally it flows…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है