The Collapse

I am not talking about anything new when I say “Lehman has collapsed “and so collapsed our portfolio with it. Not all but most , and after all It was a very hard earned money – at the cost of many vacations and day we could have spend more leisurely , Leaving the loved ones globe across. It cost us more than it seems or what the figures convey.

Well, I know it’s so much better than so many others – I know. I know all that but it was mine too after all and I dint even make this call. I dint even overhear when the call was being made. Guess I have to call an end to it and make my own choices.

Feeling sort of dizzy and at loss of words. Recently, since I have found out about an expansion of my family and this new position I was missing my family more than ever before and it just keeps getting worse. Every night I just have one dream – that I want to have my whole family around me when my child sees me. I want her to see who I belong to as well. I dint feel this way when Pratyush was born but now I do. It is strange, so be it. I can not really ask Dada to come and be by me because I couldn’t make it when he needed me there by his side. But I really wish if I could. Only if I could bring my child home filled with grand parents, aunts and cousins of all ages, I know I know very impractical irrational and day dreaming sort of talk this is. I have been accused before of being a crazy impractical dreamer, well I agree I do dream a lot and I imagine things many people do not, considering it a waste of their brain power and they put it in better use. Like buying stocks and see how it turns into practically nothing on a fine day like 9/15. Well Whatever!

Why complain?

There are people who lost families and houses 3 days back in a Hurricane in Texas, while there are millions who are homeless, deprived of food medicine and cloth because of major flood back home. I am very happy with whatever I have got and I thank god for everything he has given me. He has always been at my side.

It is strange how life keeps turning around. All I want to do today is take my kid to park and watch him while he plays on one of the slides, Listen to all the stories he has to tell, cuddle with him on the bed, make lemonade with him, share his popsicle, paint silly pictures, laugh as he tricks me, play hide and seek while hides calling out loud “I am in the pantry – find me now”. I need to be with him.

I can not wait to get home. Now I hear another bank is at the verge of collapse. I really do not understand what all these means as I dint go to college and study finance and I do not want to. I wish I had rather gone to college to study arts may be someday I will. When the world is a better place but is it not us who make the world a better place. I mean – nothing happens without our contribution.

So it better that we stop sulking and make the world a better place, Share a smile and a cheer.





And yes the jumbling of words together is not a typo but a result of copy and paste that I do from my Email, Since, I can not post blog from my office and I do not have enough time to login and fix those when I actually post from home and the words come merging together from my work email to personal email.

Well I am reading another book now a day in train, while I am also reading the D H Lawrence (that I do not want to bring on train as the condition of book isn’t so good and also the name might distract my co passengers). I will keep my readers posted once I am ready with my comments and at least half way through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है