Always new

I guess I must write something today, Now that I am done reading my book
"Second Helpings" I can move on to the book which I do not really look
forward much to but have to read as my boss recommends.
I will tell more about that later. For now I was glad I finished this
book - I did skip some of the letters she wrote to Hope and I am glad I
won't be laying down in my bed, couch and rug around the house reading
this book tonight as I did last 3 nights. I also have a book of haiku
poems that I want to read, 2 years back papa was into writing Haiku all
the time. I never asked if he is still writing them, guess not. I gather
he hits the wall just like I do but he has better sustainability than I
do; after all he has pulled it so far. They are back to Calcutta now; I
need to talk to them sometime.
Today was such a boring ugly nerve-racking sloooooooooooooooow and drag
day. I can not believe it that I have survived it so far. I can not wait
to go home and ...
Well that was yesterday and its today the Friday. Pratyush was so
excited that it is almost Saturday and he can not wait to linger on bed
longer, play with us, visit people and places. Whoa. I am really looking
forward to being home as well. I read the Haiku book yesterday; it was
so short I was wondering if I should cut down on the length of the book
I am planning on. It was really short as haiku is supposed to be and
some of them were very much fun to read. Praveen looked very confused as
I read some of them to him and he preferred I keep it to myself, as he
understand and prefers the DOW and NYSE way better than hidden meanings
of these literary pieces. This is why world is colorful it holds up all
kind of people doesn't it.
Alta gave me some kit to start knitting today. I did disastrous with my
first effort but I guess it is one of those brick walls. I am not giving
up yet - I will try to do it over the weekend and see if I can somewhere
with it. The yarn she gave me is a very nice orange color and I will see
if I can make a small scarf out of it
That she thinks I surely will.
All my silent non-commenting readers (I know there are some) please wish
me luck - Oh mom you will be so proud of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है