Radha Krishna


radha-krishna
Originally uploaded by prabhaJha

Conspiracy
My mind and heart are involved in the plot
That my beloved plays on me
Otherwise why do my heart pangs out of chest
Beating hard
Every time I see him or hear him coming
Why does it fill my eyes with saline water
At the slightest thought of losing his side
Feeling lost and helpless at the moment
When I know I just can not reach him
Hard to explain was that all
Not anymore and I know their trick
It’s him, who has gotten control All over me
They have this plan and they make me suffer
No matter when and how my lover
Occurs to me
I lose control and they take charge
They enjoy in tormenting me
No matter how much I try to hide
They really know and find out
My feelings they are fully aware of
All that I can not beat and I am trapped into
It is the conspiracy of my mind and heart and him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है