Lakshmi


Lakshmi
Originally uploaded by prabhaJha

Freaky Friday.
I was planning not to come to work today for being exhausted all week, until I read the headlines in the Wall Street Journal last night. It was a pretty big jolt. If you follow the CitiGroup news, you know exactly what I am talking about. Most of the employees had no sleep last night; at least 4 that I know woke up sleep deprived.
Horrible day at the end of horrible week. I am leaving early and hope to get rested.
And yes you are right, there is no point is getting worried at something prematurely, because when it comes you can do as much worrying as much you want to.
Happy Weekends and please take care of those treasures in life that do not leave you based on market volatility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है