Park - Monday Today


Park
Originally uploaded by prabhaJha

I wish I could wear T-Shirts at work. I have this wonderful idea of making a set of T-shirt for all the weak days.
It can be a white T-Shirt and I can press-transfer “Mann – Day” for Monday.
“Two’s Day” for Tuesday, “Wad”- ness Day, “Thirst-Day”, “Fry-Day”, “Shatter-Day” and “Simply – Sunday”. Wouldn’t that be so much fun? It definitely will. It looks feasible only if I go back to collage some day. Some day some day – and do my masters.
Lessons a lesson….life teaches you many a lessons and as rightly said by someone, Experience is like that comb you get once you are bald. So no wonder I lost some hair with the passage of time. But how do they justify the grey hair? It is not linked to gaining experience but only aging, is it? Or should we just wait till somebody can come up/ or we come across with a quote about those graying hair and the wrinkles. Talking about them as far as people are concerned, they do not like to have either. And I have reasons to feel so, just look a round the market flooded with products to wipe off wrinkles and cover up the grey. Not that I am scared of it or something, I still have some time before I hit 30 and then another long way to go. (See a try to prove that I am not one of the victims).
The plant on my desk grows and I like it as it ages, it becomes fuller and provides me a greener view. Longer roots I see through the water and more shiny leaves above the vase. Only thing is that every leaves sprouts with the same tenderness but they do wilt away someday.
Oh did I tell you about my final harvest from the garden this season. I had spread some radish and carrots seeds, half heartedly, knowing there wasn’t enough space for those many seeds. The groundhog that lives under my deck, and he believed that rather we live above his ancestral property, ate pretty much every time the leaves tried to sprout until late august. With weather getting cold in October I left every hope of ever getting anything out from those seeds. Yester it was quite cold again, and after spending the whole weekend at home and completely bored, I put my jacket and shoes on and stepped out on the yard. I went out to collect some flowers and buds from the bush I have by the fence. I keep them in flower vase and they last for more than a month. Well one of them has been there for more than a month and I do not know when they would be ready that I can not stand the sight anymore. Until now I adore them. They look like tiny red fireballs on brown branches, covered with light orange petals. While I got plenty of them for all 4 vases I had in house, I also wanted to check on the tomatoes, chilies and eggplants to see if there is anything left on those. They are all bare and brown now, though I did harvest my last round of green tomatoes and some jalapenos until last week. I pulled the plants off as they looked ugly. I wondered at the green carrot leaves and started pulling them off, and to my surprise they held these little orange bags under them, we all know as carrots. Even under the temperature below 0 and frozen water across the pots. Those were held under the warmth of mother earth and nurtured till now. That was so wonderful. I pulled them out and washed them to arrange in a vase right at my countertop in kitchen. Some sight – I wonder what I should do with them.
Today I preferred to talk about things; those were non-significant and made no sense to the intellectual crowd, but I know it will do wonders to the appetite of my sensible readers. Enjoy – As we have only one life to live, rushing with the day just takes us faster to the Exit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है