Shapes4


Shapes4
Originally uploaded by prabhaJha

Two’s Day?
Where is the other one? There is no sign oh well there is because it’s breathing – almost breathing or ready to be breathing in few, right inside me. And its pretty obvious now since somebody even gave me a seat yesterday in the train. Yeah – I thanked him but at the same time it did not feel so right. I am not sick or something, of course my back hurts worse than everybody else standing in the train, also the swift move offers me challenge to shift my weight and keep standing. And on top of that, I picked to get in that crowded train so that I do not have to miss the next train, even if I suffer little shifting and aching.
My above comment should not ever stop you from offering seats to other pregnant women traveling. Always do that, they will thank you anyways.
It is cloudy and gloomy outside today. I can witness all shades of grey. Blackish grey of roads, bluish grey of water, whitish grey of clouds, brownish grey of buildings, greenish grey of trees , and just grey of everything else.
Thanks to this grey and rain, it wasn’t that cold today. By that cold I mean. The cold when you feel your ears will fall off, your nose transforms into and icicle and the glasses get fogy with every breath you take. You feel the pinch of cold through your skin and to your bones even though you thought you wrapped yourself well. It was alright to walk.
Oh and yes about those carrots, they were the tastiest thing I ate in this country. I wondered why I never liked to eat baby carrots here that I used to guzzle on back home. It was just as good as those carrots that landed to busy shops via the busy train to the overflowing vegetable baskets in our kitchen. Groundhog or bunnies, I am growing a lot of them next season. I wonder about the carrots in the supermarkets, they package the clean, long carrots of same shape, size and colors in same bags. I do not think carrots are supposed to grow looking as duplicates of each other and devoid of any sign of roots on them. They are roots I know, but what about those thin hairs hanging onto. Read this http://www.slashfood.com/2007/01/15/are-baby-carrots-baby-carrots/ and you will find out why they are so.
I wish they dint peel them, rubbed them, god knows how they process them and washed them off their natural fragrance and taste, but who cares. Who am I anyways, to fight for the carrot-rights?
Time passes in the day but the grayness outside wouldn’t subside.
While I wait for the day to pass, I will count the birds flying above the water and the boats crossing across. Since I am not so good with numbers, I would just choose between few and many.
Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है