House


House
Originally uploaded by prabhaJha


Things that I see around and feel like writing about.
Dogs in NY City obviously the pet dogs: very well cared
2 – 3 year old boys cruising on scooters and the chasing parents in NYC streets: Very confident
The dull gray concrete, glass and steel sky scrapers: very fascinating
All the brand name like Prada, Gucci and so on: very expensive
I would even love to post pictures of how people splurge for them. Many sacrifices they make to keep those intact and undamaged.
Finally I also want to write about my sudden urge of asking a total stranger, what is he/she thinking at the moment. As everybody everywhere is thinking all the time. Accumulating them sounds like a loud buzz to me and I wonder what the person standing/sitting next to me is thinking. He/she must be imagining, planning recollecting in the thought process. If there was certain way to chanelize these cumulative thought process what would we end up with up. Obviously ton of them would be the same old and yet is we could filter just the unique once. All those thoughts could really bring innovation. Wouldn’t it?
Crazy I sound and that’s my thought process at this moment which doesn’t sound very innovative, tell me what’s yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है