Dedicated to my handful readers.


the praying [duotone]
Originally uploaded by TheAlieness GiselaGiardino²³

(Being a non-HBH I can not help reacting to it either) - * Please refer to last blog for more on HBH.

Recently a well-wisher of mine, by all good reasons (I mean it) suggested that why don’t I write some more useful stuff on my blog. It can be some articles that will attract masses. Something everybody can relate to. He also gave me an example (no names/place or events were quoted) that there has been instances where bloggers quit there job as they make enough money writing blogs. After all who does not want money, especially if you can get it by doing something you are doing anyways, you would rather get paid for it. It is like a Win-win-Win.
I explained to my Well-Wisher that I have been writing in Hindi which should have attracted the Desi mass, also I wrote about 9/11 or the Wall street updates even a real story about people ready or getting ready with pink slips. I have also been writing book reviews since the blog started. I must have written reviews for at least 40 books so far that I have read. Yeah I mix the piece of information which can-be-useful within my personal records, which sound like a monotonous journal entries or extracts from diary such as where-I-went, what-I-did, where-I-ate, what-my-kid-likes, how-my-boss-reacts etc etc. Those I guess are hardly of any interest for masses because they already have a bagful of those and the chances of them being useful are even thinner.
Now my well-wisher suggested why not I open another blog which will be a real blog than this, please note that this here meant “Crap”.
I agreed with the well wisher about the crap part but disagreed in creating another blog for practical purposes. I have a life that I live for rational reasons anyway. I work so I can get paid; I go home and am a good wife, mother, daughter, friend, and sister or what-so-ever is expected by social norms. To me my blog is a space beyond those expected rational boundaries and I wish to keep it as it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है