A Human “Black-hole”


Railroad_08
Originally uploaded by Pro-Zak

When I was kid I learned about Black hole in school.
This is Wikipedia defined Black Hole: In general relativity, a black hole is a region of space in which the gravitational field is so powerful that nothing, including light, can escape its pull. The black hole has a one-way surface, called an event horizon, into which objects can fall, but out of which nothing can come. It is called "black" because it absorbs all the light that hits it, reflecting nothing.
Only difference is that there is no gravitation pull involved with HBH, they only act as a one-way surface and reflect/react to nothing. Let’s call them HBH for short.
Today I can not help myself from talking about the human black hole that I have been interacting with.
Have you wondered sometimes that why all the ideas, suggestions or plans remain the words spoken and never become a discussion or get into action when shared with a particular individual?
I bet you have.
It is like even when the HBH is looking at you and listening to you. If asked he/she can repeat your statement words by words, just to assure the thing that went inside did exist. But they lose existence after it has been completely received. There will never be any plan of action based on those. Not even a sincere comment. Their body language will remain unchanged showing no sign of contrast or agreement. They will follow the next routine programmed into them or expected by them completely overlooking whatever else came into their exposure.
This is HBH which was till today completely beyond my comprehension. Now onwards I am going to accept this as a law of nature. Only problem is that I am almost the opposite kind of a character. I tend to analyses and reacts to even the simplest ways of life and nature.
I wish I could reflect the same black hole every time I confront them.
Do tell me your story of HBH.

Comments

Pradeep Jha said…
Funny post :) Yes, there are HBHs everywhere.

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है