There you go...



Originally uploaded by prabhaJha

Today (June 17th 2009) is the quietest day I had in near past. It is dreadful and I am bored to death.
I am not even beaming with new ideas to write about in my blog. I am done doing research on Family child care for the day. I am also rea…………
I left it there; readers can imagine the state of mind.
Well that was yesterday, and it is today. Yesterday I even had to cancel my only meeting for the day to back up for somebody that came right 14 minute prior. Argghhhh….
Today is Thursday and yet again I am beaming with ideas. For years, at work I used to check my emails first thing I came to work. I still do that but it is not my personal emails, so I don’t know if my friends sent me an evite or commented on my blog or some old friend is trying to get back in touch. So I just check what is on the home page of yahoo and msn and get on with my work. (This was the idea when they blocked personal emails, kudos to those innovative and smart brains).
While reading today in MSN I happened to land on this website projecthappilyeverafter.com. It was a good read and I went through couple of blogs. It talks about saving your marriage (not that I needed advise for saving/destroying anything) I found it interesting.
As I was done reading, I felt a strong urge to share “Every problem has to have a solution”.
Yes! No matter how bad the situations are there has to have a solution to get you out of its misery. It just depends on realizing those sooner than later. The longer it takes for us to implement the solution the longer we have to go through the circumstances the problems serves. Also, communication plays a very important role in confronting the problem on time and in right manner.
I recommend that we should always try to pin point the actual problem. We might start with making a list (list maniac that I am) of all the symptoms to get to the actual cause. These symptoms are very confusing as we consider them the problem and keep trying to solve those. No wonder, in vain.
If we know the actual problem and have open communication, with gut to take confront the decisions and move on (that is the hardest to do), there wouldn’t be any misery (except natural disaster and recession).
Live on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है