Earth Rising on Moon


Earth Rising on Moon
Originally uploaded by rbhao

Just another weekend or not

This weekend was the third last weekend of my parents 6 month long visit. We were busy with 2 dinners, 1 lunch and 1 picnic. This was Citi Risk Picnic , and turned out to be a lot more fun than I expected. The following 2 weekends also seem quite busy. I was actually looking to find an online calendar where I can put up my schedule and share the same with friends, who might be trying to get some time with us. I ended up with Google calendar (recently, It seems Google has answer for all my prayers), it looked promising but I realized I do not have the access from work after signing in. So that was the end of it.
Right now, we are busy scheduling things around their stay; I wonder how it will turn out once they are gone.

I was mesmerized by these Moon Pictures, there are so many unanswered questions, and still this was a giant leap for mankind. Sunita Williams commented, “When you are in space, what hits you is the futility of drawing maps and marking boundaries. How true!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है