Girl on road


Girl on road
Originally uploaded by one-fat shot!

It is just another day when I do not have much to do. I was reading some blogs, some news and then looking at pictures.
Until then, when I felt was like a sudden spark in my brain cells, and I audibly said to myself “Why not”.
The seeds were sown since I assisted in travel arrangements for Executives to Vienna and Hong Kong. I was locating the Citi offices in all the faraway countries. Once I also traveled over Netherlands map and talked to the consulate for visas. Thanks to Google maps I could get the street views and reading their names. I could see bridges across rivers and on top like pile of ants, I could see cars. I felt the butterflies in my stomach, and wished I could smell those airs right now. I knew the names and the geography but looking at a street or a building and a landmark was different.
Finally here I arrived with an idea in my mind to travel world. Yes I want to do that, at some point in my life; I want go travel around the world. I want to taste their food with them, take trains and subways in faraway countries and manage with people who might not understand more than Yes and No in the name of English. A backpack, a camera and a weathered map is all I will have.
Oh my god! In anticipation of that glorious day- I live on!

When it happens, you will know.

Comments

Unknown said…
I don't think so this is good idea with Pravin..But u can always consider me for this kind of adventures...

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है