Bon Voyage

So here it is, Tomorrow afternoon I finally catch the flight to India. All bags are packed, shopping is done and Durga Puja has begin today. It will be a lie if I say I am all happy and just happy about this trip. My older one has been counting hours and minutes for leaving to India. He is tremendously excited about seeing all the cousins and nani Ma again. He is also planning on tons of shopping he will get done by others, for himself.
I am apprehensive with Praket getting his first cold, Me diagnosed with Lyme disease ( people blame it on my gardening), High colesterol ( Dr. is not bothered as this is only 6 months after child birth) and low Vitamin D (with all the rains in recent month- I bet it is same with everybody).
I am worried about travelling and I am happy - peaceful for going home even if it is for a short while.
Home Sweet Home...

Comments

Alta Boover said…
Have a wonderful time in India!
we'll catch each other eventually

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है