Little chit chat

A very busy but relaxing weekend was the last one.

Yesterday was cloudy day and we were having lunch with other 5 families in the afternoon. The lunch was arranged to meet and greet a friends relative (sister to be precise) visiting from India. They were taking a month long vacation with college going daughter and a preteen boy in NY vicinity. They had just returned after spending a week in Miami and florida(Disney world).

So somebody asked me “what is going on”.

I answer “A lot”.
I believe my audience was expecting a low “nothing much” and I love to give surprises and reason for people to ask more.

That’s where a close friend of mine jumps in saying how much is going on in my life and I am still not satisfied with my life which is so true. Only a real friend will know, and as it is a truth I do not have to defend myself and I ask “Shouldn’t we all be aspiring for more in life”.

I reply "The day I am satisfied, I will be dead"

After all, we have one life to live and what is wrong in wanting to have it all. If you know me then you know that I am ambitious and I work hard towards getting most from life. The most precious thing to me is my time. Because that is something, once lost can never be earned back and I believe in spending my time on things that I care most about.

So a very eventful weekend was well spent on attending a S atynarain puja-cum-birthday, a farewell-cum-graduation to very close friend, lunch with visitors from India and another dinner with neighbor-cum-friend-cum-family.
Oh did I mention the art lesson, which is the most magical 1 hour of my week. I take pride in welcoming a new member in the Tulika gang, a 6 year old girl from Edison.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है