Review: life of Pi

While I was at Bahamas, our friend mentioned about the book “Life of Pi” right after their jet-ski boat flipped over. I was keen on reading the book, so we ordered it right away. It is a book everybody should read. I gave the book to 14 years old and he liked it.
The book is about an Indian boy surviving 7 months on a life boat in Pacific Ocean with a tiger. There is lot more; the book is full of surprises that never seem to end. The details are somehow gruesome in between but I believe those are the author’s requirement to make the story visual. It was one of a kind story and definitely recommended.

Comments

Unknown said…
I just read it. Its superbly written! Sometimes the author goes deeper than necessary into details but that usually gets compensated by some funny comic remarks which he has embedded beautifully in almost every page. I'm a fan of it now.

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है