Guilt



It has been a while

Since I counted on you

The anger and complaints

The unnecessary things said

Meant nothing, were nothing

Were all after the facts


The tears were shed

The frustrations vent

The charm faded

Accepted the dent


But yes, you saw nothing

You knew nothing

It was changing, bit by bit

Now I am stuck

Showing you, the past


Walking you through

My pain, revisiting every time

All the fears, I live through

All this while, were just mine


Yes, I am guilty

I kept painting pictures

I kept covering up

Busy reading scriptures



I don’t know why

I keep doing the same

The canvas is ugly

And so is my shame


Forgive me, forgive me

Because guilty I am

Not loving, yet saying

Straightening pictures in frame

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मर्यादा

वट सावित्री

प्रेम है